About This Blog

A bloggers tale on how he becomes a father and husband on the same night and how he deals with these changes.
Why this name ? Why is Must spelt Musht ? When trying to name my blog, I went back in time, trying to recollect any word, Phrase or Incident which could help me get a name. All the while I was thinking about the name, I could hear my son go blah blah blah at the background. "I Musht drink milk" he kept saying. Which in normal english means "I need milk". Then I realised, for every sentence he utters, he uses "I Musht" in the beginning. Read On

Posted By I Must Write on/at 8:56 AM

   That statement is so true, isn't it ? I mean, you sleep thinking you are going to get up and do the exact same thing, but when you get up, your life can become topsy turvey. I don't know about others but I had first hand experience with it many a times. One such time it was so strong that I became a husband and dad all over the same night.


  It's not like I am complaning. It's not like I am not happy. To be frank, I am glad I got into it at the first place. Things have been great so far. Life feels so good when it gets fast forwarded. I keep saying that to her all the time. Thanks to her, My life is fast forwarded. 

P.S : Going forward the mother, the wife and the girl would also be writing on this blog. Looking forward for her to share her experience

    Get Feed Share on Digg Share on StumbleUpon Share on Delicious
Posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment