About This Blog

A bloggers tale on how he becomes a father and husband on the same night and how he deals with these changes.
Why this name ? Why is Must spelt Musht ? When trying to name my blog, I went back in time, trying to recollect any word, Phrase or Incident which could help me get a name. All the while I was thinking about the name, I could hear my son go blah blah blah at the background. "I Musht drink milk" he kept saying. Which in normal english means "I need milk". Then I realised, for every sentence he utters, he uses "I Musht" in the beginning. Read On

Posted By deepthi vinod on/at 7:43 AM

So you heard from the man himself about us three. However it's time you hear from me too! I have made a list of 5 things that they invented to make me crazee and laugh a loud at the same time.

1. Balloon Talk:funny language that they talk in.This art is like filling air in balloon and talking with the mouths closed.

2. Photos - both of them are obsessed with photography.the child clicks photographs of human anatomy,while the father clicks photographs of things that surround humans.Both put together make an awesome picture!

3.Secret Sect - When i lecture them,they look like lose puppies.However the min I turn my face they talk in a code that is hard to decipher as it in sign language.With eyes turning and mouths breaking into a weird smile.

4.Man - that can be any man.Our son decided he wants to be FAN man for the day and he is that.In fact in a kinda intoxicated state My man wanted to name our next son FAN.So you see that caught on and it is any man they create for the day!

Wake me up - Now that is a task that they fail in and I love it.As for morning are for my sleep and afternoons for me to reap the house out of the mess they created.

This is fun and sometimes I wonder what was life before,It is better this way.Chaotic,Crazee and Calm has no space for now I guess.....

    Get Feed Share on Digg Share on StumbleUpon Share on Delicious
Posted in

1 comments:

AMIT said...

So your whole day is planned.

Lingerie Bookmark

Post a Comment