About This Blog

A bloggers tale on how he becomes a father and husband on the same night and how he deals with these changes.
Why this name ? Why is Must spelt Musht ? When trying to name my blog, I went back in time, trying to recollect any word, Phrase or Incident which could help me get a name. All the while I was thinking about the name, I could hear my son go blah blah blah at the background. "I Musht drink milk" he kept saying. Which in normal english means "I need milk". Then I realised, for every sentence he utters, he uses "I Musht" in the beginning. Read On

Posted By I Must Write on/at 8:15 AM

So here goes, my life story,

"Early to bed and Early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise".

That's it. That sentence says everything I have to say about my life at the moment. With a slight variation. Let me explain how.

Early to Bed - That's the variation I am talking about. There is nothing called Early to bed in my case. The earliest would be 1 in the morning perhaps. There are various reasons for it.

A) My Job keeps me awake.
B) My Life Keeps me awake.

Ok, there are just two reasons, but still.

Early to Rise - My mom always had difficulties in waking me up for school when I was a kid. My 5 year old has taken over that duty at the moment. For some strange reason, he finds happiness in waking me up and not his mother, who I know will not get up even if God walks by earth and gives a shot. So I get up early these days. Very early compared to the time I go to Sleep.

Makes a man,
Healthy -
Ah! My favorite part. Food. Yes, I get to have good food these days. Not that I didn't before I got into that bus, but yes good food. Thanks to her.

Wealthy - No, I haven't become rich after I met her. But she manages my finances really well. I no longer need to worry about how much I need to withdraw from the ATM or how much I need to give the maid.

Wise - That's another variation. I don't think it has changed.

So there you go, "Early to bed and Early to rise, makes a man, Healthy, Wealthy and Wise"

    Get Feed Share on Digg Share on StumbleUpon Share on Delicious
Posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment