About This Blog

A bloggers tale on how he becomes a father and husband on the same night and how he deals with these changes.
Why this name ? Why is Must spelt Musht ? When trying to name my blog, I went back in time, trying to recollect any word, Phrase or Incident which could help me get a name. All the while I was thinking about the name, I could hear my son go blah blah blah at the background. "I Musht drink milk" he kept saying. Which in normal english means "I need milk". Then I realised, for every sentence he utters, he uses "I Musht" in the beginning. Read On

Posted By deepthi vinod on/at 10:59 AM

I am into painting the walls of my new home.Aku walks in and is excited (read super excited) to see the colors.He wants to paint too.So I gave him water colors and asked him to paint a wall in his room.After about an hour,he calls V and me to see his art.

Aku - Vinor,Deethi,you come see what paint I.

We go to his room

Me- what is that aku?

Aku - Balloons (red,yellow and pink),boy (red) and few block (black)

Me - very nice

By this time he is distracted by the thermacol and starts to paint that with keen interest.The best of it all is that more than painting he is interested in filling the cup with water.You see it is not called "water color" for no reason :P

I was not well and wanted to take a pill,V would not let me pop a crocin.So I was arguing a fighting with him.Until the little mama's savior spoke

Aku - Vinor give deethi tablet ok na?

Vinor - ok

aww I loved the feeling of him defending me and tellign his father to better give me what i want...

More joy to the kids and more joy to the parents around.

    Get Feed Share on Digg Share on StumbleUpon Share on Delicious
Posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment